Thursday, August 14, 2008

who do you like?

there are certain actors, or well, people that i love to watch in movies. maybe they aren't actual "actors" but do act in certain movies. others are classically trained actors i just love.

1. Clint Eastwood. ok, the man was totally hot back in the day. i have loved his movies all my life. my dad and i would watch the spaghetti westerns, but my absolute favorite movie of his is Unforgiven. this movie has so many scenes that can bring you to tears. if you haven't seen it, go out and rent it, or check and see if it's on some channel. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105695/ go to this site if you have no idea which movie i'm talking about.

2. Gene Wilder. sorry johnny, he is the first and last Willy Wonka for this sugar fiend. that was the first movie i had ever seen with him. then when he teamed up with richard pryor, well, how can you not love those movies?

3. Willie Nelson. i watch Honeysuckle Rose every time it's on tv. he may not be an award winning actor, but i love his movies, and tv appearances.

4. Mel Brooks. need i say more? the man is a total genius.

5. Johnny Cash...and June Carter Cash. i fell in love with them when they made a few appearances on Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman. try watching Stagecoach sometime. it has johnny, june, willie, kris kristopherson, and walon jennings. oh and john schnieder (one of the dukes, or superman's dad depending on which generation you're from). great movie to watch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo I am lovin' the list! Clint Eastwood is The Man. I love The Outlaw Josey Wales. Sounds like you and I would host a fantastic movie marathon, young filly! (NOTE: You'll have to excuse my familiarities -- I am just that kinda gal.)

Sigh. Gene Wilder and Mel Brooks. Sigh. Blazing Saddles... bring it on. Oh. It's twue. It's twue. It's twue, it's twue!

All kidding aside, thank you so much for your wonderful comment on the blog. I don't know how you found me but I sure am glad. I feel very blessed to have your support and want you to know just how much that means.

Bless you and thank you.

In friendship,
Lacy Razor