my husband is the best. i know i may complain about some boneheaded thing he did, but he is still the best. so i thought i would try to come up with a list of things i love about him.
1) he has the most beautiful eyes.
2) he is crazy in love with me.
3) he is a family man through and through.
4) he helped me to mend my relationship with my father.
5) he is always willing to help a friend or family member.
6) he has things he is passionate about (besides me).
7) he is really smart.
8) he totally backs me up with the kids...even when i am wrong.
9) he loves having people over.
10) he's a giver.
ok, that's just the ten i could think of in 1 minute. i unfortunately don't have time to think up another 99. things like he can clean like nobody's business! he can get all the laundry done in one day (something i have never ever accomplished).
he is really the best friend i have ever had. i can talk to him about stuff i never told anyone else. he's there to wipe my tears, and hold my hand. he has supported me in any and all decisions i have made. he's a great dad.
ok enough with mushy stuff.
and happy birthday rachel!