Tuesday, October 2, 2007

shall i start something new?

i would like to start something completely new to me. i would love to not be completely boring. ok, i may not be "completely" boring. there are times when i insert my foot into my mouth, thus causing everyone around me to become uncomfortable. i feel like all i ever talk about is my kids. there really isn't anything i do. it is all about my kids, what they do, what my hubby does, what the freakin' dog does. i don't do anything. and when i do open my trap it's to say "hey cindy i heard you adopted a little girl." only to hear "no actually that fell thru last week". oh, this isn't the first time i've done this. i asked my aunt when her baby was due (this happened several years ago), she told me she had a miscarriage. yeah. i felt like total dog doo on the bottom of someone's shoe. people like me shouldn't be let out of the house.

rachel, thanks for turning me on to the Krunchy mom. i read her blog everyday now.

kids have soccer practice today. all 3 in one day. what will i do with the other 2 days we normally have to run around to and from practice? jeff is selling cars still. he really likes the new place. the dog still has 10 pups...5 boys, 5 girls. some are still black, some are gray, one is getting some brown in his coat. i haven't gotten much of anything done.

some very nice people keep leaving bags of clothes on my porch. seriously, i have had 5 trashbags full of clothes on my front porch in the passed 3 weeks. very nice, but i have like 25 loads of laundry everyday as it is, and now i have another 10 to work in. plus it reminds me i need to go thru my own kids clothes to pass around the the youngers. this is not a chore i relish. which may explain why it rarely gets done. thank you driveby-bag-leaver.

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Girl - you are NOT boring!!! I felt like this, though, a couple of years ago. And I didn't even have kids. So, I decided that over a 12 month period, I would learn 12 new things...one a month. Well, I only got in three things, but it was fulfilling to me!! I learned how to knit. I know...nerd. I learned how to crochet. I know....even bigger nerd. And I learned how to play the banjo. Don't say it. Biggest nerd of all. But, it gave me something to talk about and now I have odd skills. :-)

I love hearing about your kids, your hubby, your dog and your big heart. Yes, I said that. Anytime you actually DO post about yourself, you show how incredibly sweet you are.

I'm glad you're liking the crunchy mom! She's hilarious!

I'm in town, by the way. Shoot me an email, we must get together. I'll be here for a few months, so no rush. :-)

huserachel@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Here is my weblog ... cccam channel info